Chatbots Rising - Learning from Oracle's Suhas Uliyar



    Kevin Benedict
    Senior Analyst, Center for the Future of Work, Cognizant
    View my profile on LinkedIn
    Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
    Subscribe to Kevin's YouTube Channel
    Join the Linkedin Group Strategic Enterprise Mobility
    Join the Google+ Community Mobile Enterprise Strategies

    ***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility and digital transformation analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

    Featured Post

    Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

    Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...